SAMECH, from Psalm 119
- I hate vain inventions: but thy law do I love.
- Thou art my refuge and my shield: and I trust in thy word.
- Away from me ye wicked: for I will keep the commandments ofmy God.
- Establish me according to thy promise that I may live: and letme not be disappointed of my hope.
- Hold thou me up and I shall be safe: yea and my delight shall becontinually in thy statutes.
- Thou hast trodden down all them that depart from thy statutes:for their deceipt is vain.
- Thou hast taken away all the ungodly of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.
- My flesh trembleth for fear of thee: and I am afraid of thy judgments.